03 October 2012

Laurel and Hardy memorable quotes II

Ollie: At last you're showing some intelligence. That's what comes from
associating with me. "Pardon Us"

--

Ollie to the Sheriff's wife: "A lot of weather we've been having lately"
Lola: "Tell me, tell me about my dear dear daddy, is it true that he's dead?"
Stan : "Well we hope he is, they buried him."
Lola : "Oh it can't be, what did he die of?"
Stan : "I think he died of a Tuesday, or was it Wednesday..."
Ollie: "Every cloud has a silver lining"
Stan: "That's right, any bird can build a nest, but it isn't everyone who can lay an egg!"
Stan (to Lola): "Now that you've got the deed, I bet you'll make a swell gold digger."

"Way Out West"

--

Stan: For the meticulous way in which you used your finely formulated mechanations, to extricate us from this devastating dilemma. "Battle of the Century"


No comments:

Post a Comment